Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Friday, January 29, 2010

What do YOU have in mind?!?!?!

So.....It's about that time to put away the corduroy and long sleeves and bring out the bright colors, bunny rabbits, eyelet dresses, and all things spring!!
We are getting very excited about the Spring, Easter, and Summer line!
So far, we have 4 creations just waiting to show you!
In the meantime, we'd like to hear from YOU! Some of our most favorite outfits have been designed by customers with a specific idea in mind.
So....what would you like to see? What have you been dreaming of? Specific colors or color combos? Prints? Applique designs?
PLEASE SHARE!!!
And be looking back for sneak peaks...
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. this is such a great question. I also make kids clothes mostly for just my girls but I do sell here and there, and I agree lots of great idea's come from clients. I liked your v-day creations by the way. If your curious you can check me out at www.myeverydaylife-angie.blogspot.com I am loving your new "beast"!! I don't have an embroidery machine but wish I did. Plus no one around were I lives that does embroider for me knows how to embroider around an applique :( Love your stuff so cute! If I think of anything cute I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing your new creations! I've got two girls needing cute birthday outfits in April and June! I am a sucker for anything lime green and hot pink! I love black and white polka dots and zebra print both mixed with a little hot pink either with a monogram or bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love polka dots and stripes!!! Would love to see some summer dresses with sandal appliques, maybe some blues/reds, crabs, fish. Beach looking stuff....I love big bold colors, flowers.....you do great stuff!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Valentine dress that I got from you and I knew that I would love the other zebra/teal/pink dress that I got...I love it as much as I love the picture of it!! I hate that it isn't for my daughter!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved